Wednesday 6 July 2011

Thoughts from a very tired TV

I was just looking at some of the pictures of other "T" gurls on Flickr and Yahoo and I was deeply struck by how unjust life can be. Smiling up at me were pictures of many gurls like myself, some younger, some older. Almost all had gone to real trouble and effort over their appearance. Obviously our male features can make presentation harder, but quite visible is the determination to be the best females that each of us can be.

Now I wouldn't say that any of us are saints, we are all prey to our human faults, weaknesses and prejudices, but I have found over the years that most of us genuinely aspire to what is best in women. Kindness, softness, gentleness and behaving in a loving way really still has value in the TG community.  I see less of the sneering cynicism and selfishness that I encounter on a daily basis from so many gender women that I meet. I wonder if that is why there are so many male admirers of "T" gurls these days. I was talking to one some time ago who was telling me about a very beautiful young women he had had a relationship with. He stated in his words "she was as wicked and ugly on the inside as she was beautiful on the outside" . He further commented on how easy everything in her life had been and how he nearly destroyed himself trying to please her.  "That is why" he said, he finds trusting women so hard these days and now takes comfort in a loving relationship with a "T" gurl.
It's sad that we who try so hard to represent what is best or most appealing in womanhood have such a mountain to climb in terms of appearance and face such ridicule from large sections of society. What is also sad is how society has been brainwashed into seeing goodness, kindness and nurturing as signs of weakness and that so many women now aspire to outdo the men in bad or "laddish" behaviour, I wonder if this is the best we can do with thousands of years of civilisation. 
I think that the best future we can forge will see the nobility once more in service, decency(and I mean moral goodness not shallow sexual repression) and a desire to leave a better world behind than the one we entered. We must step back from the brink where its ok to tread on someone, to hack a murder victim's phone, to feather our nest at someone else's expense and feel not a wrack of conscience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment