Sunday 3 July 2011

First new blog

Its a shame, I was thinking about posting a new blog the other day on my Yahoo account when I remembered that they closed it off. My old blogs are there but I can't do any new ones.
I was surprised how few blogging outlets there are now and it's a few day since I was looking and all the piled up thoughts have gone. I think the immediacy of the thought process and feelings are what makes a blog interesting.
Anyway on with today, it's been pretty busy, suddenly from being a nice day spent with my other half she rearranges everything  and tells me that I had agreed to it all and that I must have forgotten. It's funny how often I seem to "forget" things when she decides to change her mind, I always seem to have agreed to it and forgotten. It must be very convenient for her.
God I'm sounding bitter, I really need some Sue time and maybe some strenuous sex play. Maybe I'll feel a bit better, being Sue is so comforting I feel like my proper self. The sex thing isn't really part of being transgendered, I don't dress for sexual reasons but sometimes Sue needs sex, quite often really. I suppose all women (gender girls or transgendered ones) have a natural level of libido. I do find that when I'm very unhappy or hurt very intense sex can flush away some of the pain and leave me more tired and content. Again full on anal sex is often the key, the more feminine nature of taking pleasure into the body I find far more deeply fulfilling and cathartic than male masturbation which always leaves me feeling rather dirty and unsatisfied.
We'll see tonight what happens, I might well add to this entry later.

No comments:

Post a Comment